- 1 (8 oz/250 g) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) Sealtest 14% Sour Cream
- ¼ cup (50 mL) seafood sauce
- ½ cup (125 mL) finely chopped celery
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried dill weed
- 1 cup (250 mL) crabmeat
- Beat cream cheese and sour cream in mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Mix well. Cover and chill at least 1 hour to blend flavours.
- Serve with assorted dippers.
Surround dip with a variety of dippers; crisp fresh vegetables, crackers, chips. Mix the day before for easy entertaining. Real crab can be substituted with surimi (imitation crabmeat). Use your favourite seafood sauce.