- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) Sealtest Cottage Cheese
- ¾ cup (175 mL) Sealtest 14% Sour Cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½cups (375mL) small cooked shrimp
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) seafood sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) diced cucumber
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) seeded, diced tomatoes
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Tortilla chips, crackers
- Combine cottage cheese and sour cream. Spread evenly in a 9” (23 cm) quiche pan or pie plate. Scatter remaining ingredients on top in the order listed to make layers. Chill until serving.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
This is best prepared not too far ahead. Prepare ingredients ahead for easy assembly when ready to serve. Use your favourite shredded cheeses. Replace shrimp with crabmeat, diced chicken or ham.