Want to know our secret for the perfect creamy salad dressing? Sealtest 2% Cottage Cheese, of course!
- 250 mL (1 cup) Sealtest 2% Cottage Cheese
- 80 mL (⅓ cup) Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 60 mL (¼ cup) white vinegar
- 1–2 garlic cloves
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- 3.75 mL (¾ tsp) Worcestershire sauce
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp) salt
- 1.25 mL (¼ tsp) black pepper, freshly ground
- 125 mL (½ cup) sunflower oil
- Blend all the ingredients except the oil in a blender until smooth. Gradually pour in the oil while blending.
The dressing will keep for several days in the refrigerator. It will thicken while storing, so thin it with a little milk until you have the desired consistency. This dressing also makes a great dip for fresh vegetables and chicken wings.