Want to know our secret for the perfect creamy salad dressing? Sealtest Cottage cheese.
- 1 cup (250 mL) Sealtest Cottage Cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup (50 mL) white vinegar
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp (3 mL) Worchestershire sauce
- ½ tsp(2 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup (125 mL) sunflower oil
- Blend all ingredients except oil in blender until smooth. Gradually pour in oil while blending.
Dressing will keep several days in the refrigerator. Dressing will thicken on standing. Thin with a little milk to desired consistency. The dressing also makes a great dip for fresh vegetables and chicken wings.