- 3 cups (750 mL) diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) seedless red grapes, halved
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped celery
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ½ cup (125 mL) Sealtest Cottage Cheese
- ½ cup (125 mL) Sealtest 14% Sour Cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 small (6’/15 cm) pita with pockets
- In mixing bowl combine chicken, grapes, peppers, celery and green onion.
- In small bowl combine cottage cheese, sour cream, curry, salt and pepper. Add to chicken mixture. Mix well.
- Cut pita in half and open pouches. Stuff each with a lettuce leaf and 1/8 of the chicken mixture.
Try it on buns, bread or in a wrap. Replace chicken with turkey, ham or smoked chicken.