Simple creamy crab dip with Sealtest 14% Sour Cream. Serve with assorted dippers for an impeccable appetizer.
- 1 x 250-g (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 250 mL (1 cup) Sealtest 14% Sour Cream
- 60 mL (¼ cup) seafood sauce
- 125 mL (½ cup) celery, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 5 mL (1 tsp) dried dill weed
- 250 mL (1 cup) crabmeat
- Beat the cream cheese and Sealtest 14% Sour Cream in a mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Cover and chill at least 1 hour to allow the flavours to blend.
- Serve with assorted dippers.
Surround the dip with a variety of dippers: crisp fresh vegetables, crackers and chips. Prepare it the day before for easy entertaining. Real crab can be substituted with surimi (imitation crabmeat), if need be. Use your favourite seafood sauce.