Enjoy dipping your tortilla chips in this delicious layered shrimp and cheese spread.
- 375 mL (1½ cups) Sealtest 2% Cottage Cheese
- 180 mL (¾ cup) Sealtest 14% Sour Cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 375 mL (1½ cups) small shrimp, cooked
- 158 mL (⅔ cup) seafood sauce
- 250 mL (1 cup) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 250 mL (1 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 158 mL (⅔ cup) cucumber, diced
- 158 mL (⅔ cup) tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Tortilla chips, crackers
- Combine the Sealtest 2% Cottage Cheese and Sealtest 14% Sour Cream. Spread the mixture evenly in a 23-cm (9-in.) quiche pan or pie plate. Scatter the remaining ingredients on top, in the order listed, to make layers. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with the tortilla chips or crackers.
This is best prepared not too far ahead. Prepare the ingredients ahead for easy assembly when ready to serve. Use your favourite shredded cheeses. Try replacing the shrimp with crabmeat, diced chicken or ham.