- 5 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) Sealtest Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) Sealtest 14% Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried rosemary
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until almost tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl combine onion, cottage cheese, sour cream, parsley and rosemary. Mix well. Stir in potatoes. Transfer mixture to a buttered 13’ x 9’ (33 cm x 23 cm) baking dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly over top.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Prepare ahead. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Bake 10 minutes longer then serve. Replace Cheddar with Swiss cheese.