Delicious chocolate raspberry ice pops made with velvety Sealtest Sour Cream and fresh Sealtest Milk. It’s the perfect dessert for those hot summer nights.
- 500 mL (2 cups) raspberries, frozen or fresh
- 90 mL (6 tbsp) granulated sugar, divided
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) cocoa
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) corn syrup
- 180 mL (¾ cup) Sealtest 14% Sour Cream, divided
- 250 mL (1 cup) Sealtest 2% Milk
- In a blender or food processor, combine the raspberries and 30 mL (2 tbsp) of the sugar until smooth. Put through a sieve over a bowl, pressing with a spatula to push the liquid through. You should have about 375 mL (1½ cups) of liquid. Discard the seeds.
- Combine the remaining 60 mL (4 tbsp) of sugar, the cocoa, corn syrup and 50 mL (almost ¼ cup) of the Sealtest 14% Sour Cream in small saucepan. Simmer over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat. Stir in the remaining 125 mL (½ cup) sour cream and the Sealtest 2% Milk. Whisk or stir until smoothly blended.
- Using half the chocolate mixture, fill ice pop molds or 89 mL (3 oz) Dixie cups one-third full. Partially freeze (about 30 minutes). Pour the raspberry mixture on top, dividing evenly. Partially freeze again. Top with the remaining chocolate mixture. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid (about 3 hours or overnight).