- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen or fresh raspberries
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) granulated sugar, divided
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) cocoa
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) corn syrup
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Sealtest 14% Sour Cream, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) Sealtest Milk
- In a blender or food processor, combine raspberries and 2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar until smooth. Put through a sieve over a bowl, pressing with a spatula to push liquid through. You should have about 1 ½ cups (375 mL) of liquid. Discard seeds.
- Combine remaining 4 tbsp (60 mL) sugar, cocoa, syrup and ¼ cup (50 mL) sour cream in small saucepan. Simmer over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ½ cup (125 mL) sour cream and milk. Whisk or stir until smoothly blended.
- Using half the chocolate mixture fill ice pop molds or 3 oz (75 mL) Dixie cups 1/3 full. Partially freeze about 30 minutes. Pour raspberry mixture on top, dividing evenly. Partially freeze again. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, about 3 hours or overnight.