Refreshing orange creamsicle recipe made with real Sealtest sour cream. Treat yourself with a classic!
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Sealtest 14% Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) corn syrup
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) granulated sugar
- In a small bowl whisk all ingredients together until smoothly blended.
- Pour into ice pop moulds or 3 oz (75 mL) Dixie cups. Freeze until starting to set, about 1 hour. Insert popsicle sticks then freeze until solid 3 hours or overnight.