This refreshing orange creamsicle is made with real Sealtest Sour Cream. Treat yourself to a classic!
- 250 mL (1 cup) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 180 mL (¾ cup) Sealtest 14% Sour Cream
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) corn syrup
- 158 mL (⅔ cup) granulated sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients together until smoothly blended.
- Pour into ice pop moulds or 75 mL (3 oz.) Dixie cups. Freeze until they starting to set (about 1 hour). Insert popsicle sticks, then continue freezing until they are solid (3 hours or overnight).